“The days are long but the years are short.”
I love that quote. So true. This blog serves to capture some snap shots of my very normal life. Perhaps you will be inspired, encouraged, or smile as I try to find the fun in the every day. Time is flying by faster each year. Hopefully I can slow it down a little through this blog.
Top 15 thins I like:
1. Jesus Christ
2. My wonderful husband of over a decade. Herein referred to as “hubby.”
3. My four awesome kids. Herein referred to as Kiki, Lulu, Guster, and JJ.
4. My family and friends
5. MILK chocolate (with nuts/peanut butter is even better)
6. The smell of fresh cut grass
10. Pasta and rice (no carb free for me) and chinese food … who am I kidding, food in general
12. Sunny days (too many cloudy or rainy days and I’m self diagnosed with S.A.D.)
13. the color red (so cheerful and happy)
Oh wait, I was suppose to stop at 15. Well, there are so many things I like it’s hard to pick the top ones. I hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as I enjoy writing it.